Monthly Archives: August 2009
Darn Hot Pepperfest 2009 is almost here!
This years DARN HOT PEPPER FESTIVAL is not to be missed!
We’ll have Food, Music, Salsa tastings & more.
The festival kicks off on Saturday September 5th at 11 AM Cobden time.
Can’t wait to See yall there! We’ll have lots of great Food for all our Friends, plus Music Arts and Crafts.
Mark your Calendar
September 5, 2009
11 -5 p.m.
825 Vines Road -Cobden, Illinois
– Save 10% at our Darn Hot Pepper Store (9/5/2009 only)
– Southwest style cooking and great local music all day
– Darn Hot Pepper salsa and jelly tasting
– Arts and Crafts & Book Booths
– “Fields of Fire” walking tour
– NEW –Salsa sampling from some of Southern Illinois best restaurants
La Fiesta Restaurant in Marion
Darn Hot Peppers, LLC.
Sergio’s Restaurantsin Herrin , Murphysboro, and Carbondale
* $3.00 entry fee wristband allows for all tastings, music & fun. ( Children 12/under FREE.)